Sunday, December 12, 2010

Skiing



After a lot of early season snow, I have yet to hit the slopes. Sad face. (Gotta keep Bon Lemon running smoothly for all of my fabulous customers :) Some of my friends have been up and keep referring to it as "epic." Way to rub it in.

I have enjoyed skiing for many years, as my dad raced and had us on skis about the time we started thinking of walking. I never skied competitively and, living a couple of hours from the mountain we only got up a handful of times a year. I didn't reach the skill level of my dad, but I still enjoy getting out in the fluffy white stuff and making a few turns. Especially, now that skiing includes cocktails at the end of the day :)

I thought you all might appreciate this skiing picture circa 1990 ish. I'm the one on the lower right. Don't be jealous of my hair. Or my friend's amazing pants...

1 comment:

  1. This made my day! Great pic :-)
    We should ski together sometime - I think we'd make a mighty fine pair. Right by the bar, sharing a bottle of Veuve, watching the skiiers rush by ...

    ReplyDelete