Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Showers Galore!

Tis the season to be knocked up! I have sooo many friends that are expecting. I think there was something in the water. (P.S. We carry the cutest "Knocked Up" Dogeared necklace. Available in silver and gold. Perfect for the prego friend in your life. http://www.bonlemon.com/item_184/Dogeared-Knocked-Up-Necklace.htm)

I am co-hosting 3, not 1, not 2, but 3, baby showers this spring. Pump Wearing Parole Officer is knocked up, Sister is knocked up, and Montana Belle is knocked up! These are all going to be unique and fabulous showers. I have been scouring the Internet for appropriate invitations and found some! I can't post pictures now, because it would ruin the surprise for all of the guests. :)

I have also been looking for unique games, decorations, favors, etc. Baby showers are one of those things that can get painfully generic, so a little creativity goes a long way. There are so many creative people out there. I am planning on scalping as many ideas as I can :). I love these bottles for a baby girl shower.



Are you freaking kidding me?




And how about this french patisserie...? Ooo la la.



And this...



OMG




I need an unlimited budget and lots of free time. More details on real life baby showers coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love being a knocked up Montana belle! So excited to see what sort of frothy mischief y'all come up with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete