Friday, January 7, 2011

Mexican Winter Collection


I have always loved travelling and finding treasures in unexpected places. One of the best things about Bon Lemon is my ability to pass those finds onto you! After a week in Mexico, I determined I could buy higher quality, less expensive sterling from Thailand, but I was very impressed with the local bead work. So, I found a good sample of bracelets, belts, clutches, and coin purses to bring home to you. All are handmade in a village outside Puerto Vallarta, providing sustainable jobs for local residents. There were a handful of other modern pieces I was drooling over, but they just weren't a good enough value to make the Bon Lemon cut. Sexy and fabulous, but a bit overpriced. The exception were the layered, silk earrings I found. Although, they aren't inexpensive, they are reasonably priced, high quality, and super chic! Bon Lemon in a nutshell :) Here's a little video preview of what we will have for you in January. Come by the shoppe, check us out at a trunk show, or call us to reserve your favorite piece (or pieces :).

Technical difficulties... Video won't load. More pics coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love thinking of you walking around the PV market meeting vendors and sourcing BL products. You are so global and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend. As soon as I can add Paris and Florence to my shopping trips, then I will be global and fabulous! :) I think you should come!

    ReplyDelete