Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sister! Fig!



Sister, Brother, and Fig have come to Scottsdale! And you can actually see Fig now! Yippee! She even moved last night, and I got to feel her. We have decided she likes the name Maebel. She does not like the name Cora. She also likes Patron and mini-brie snacks.

Sister and I had a laborious day of shopping for maternity clothes at Fashion Square, eating lunch at a yummy new restaurant on the canal, The Herb Box, and getting a massage at O'Hana. (Can Sister come visit every weekend? It sure beats researching POS systems.) The guys played 36 holes of golf, at... a golf course. (I should pay more attention I guess.) They are back at it today at Talking Stick, and we are off to look for baby clothes and home decor at Kierland Commons. P to the S, Sister and Brother's house is soo cute! Still working on the nursery. I love being the helper!

For those of you who don't know, this is what Fig looks like. Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that your sister is calling bebe "Fig!" Figs are about my favorite things in the world.

    Just done with a weekend of maternity/baby shopping in Atlanta with my "sistas" - such fun.

    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete