Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sister's Baby Shower



If you can't tell, I am a wee bit excited for Sister to have a baby. I think Maebel (pronounced like maple syrup with a "B") is going to be the sweetest thing ever, and I just can't wait to meet her.

Today, is Sister's family baby shower. Since, most of our family live outside of Olympia, we are heading up to Seattle for a "sea" themed event. I can't reveal all of the tricks we have up our sleeve, but Sweet Peach has come up with some really creative games and we put the finishing touches on the event yesterday. Cute! Cute! Cute!

One of my favorite things about the whole event is the invitations. I absolutely LOVE them. I am kind of a paper snob and in a world where everything can look the same, these scream my sister. The are etheral and fabulous.

Can't wait for today!

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow paper snob, let me say that I love them too - y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete