Friday, May 6, 2011

Pylones is Pretty



Is there any reason everyday objects shouldn't be stylish and fun? I think not. Why shouldn't your toaster be adorned with bright, hot pink flowers? (Mine is.) Or your timer be in the shape of a pirate? (Um, yep.) Pylones agrees with me and this chic French company takes the everyday, and they make it extraordinary. I have a Pylones hand broom and dustpan. Sweeping the floor can be fun.



When you dive into a salad, you definitely need this serving set. It is sure to start a conversation at the dinner table.



I have one of these pens at my desk. Anything with a tutu is an A+ in my book. What's your favorite color? My ballerina pen is Bon Lemon yellow. Imagine that.



And I can't think of anything better to serve your favorite, dog-loving friend's birthday cake with.

You can buy Pylones online and find it in specialty stores around the world. I have been building my collection for years. They are always coming out with something new and unnecessary. There is a Pylones store in NYC. I don't think there are any others in the US, but it is worth the trip. (Stop off at Alexis Bittar while you are there. Drool. Drool. And take me with you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment