Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Want That: Bottega Veneta


What is it about the eponymous woven leather of Bottega Veneta? Like most wonderful things in life, it is a simple. Leather. Woven. And then shaped in all sorts of interesting ways. Love.

I love all of the fringey stuff they are doing this season. It nods at the seventies, but most of all it is just plain fun. You can't be in a bad mood carrying that handbag.



But I also love their traditional shapes. There is something so quietly luxe about these handbags. Aaaahhh. I feel more zen-like just looking at them.



At a couple/few thousand bucks, there is nothing quiet about the price, but these bags are classic and will last forever. (Okay, maybe the fringey ones aren't classic, but they sure are fab.)



I want that: Bottega Veneta handbags.

1 comment:

  1. love. they just opened a store here in atlanta and i am scared to visit it...

    ReplyDelete