Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Want That: J. Crew



I pretty much want this whole outfit. The flame colored cashmere sweater is perfect for fall. Bright and colorful, but warm and cozy. The shoes and clutch pair nicely as well. But what I am drooling over are those pants! Oh, those pants. Wool cafe capris in bright dahlia. Hello Luva! I think you must be mine. Must... sell... more... jewelry... Need... hot pink... pants...

This outfit is a great example of the color blocking trend you are seeing everywhere. I like this trend, because you can do it with pieces in your existing wardrobe. (Especially, once those pants are in my wardrobe...) Be bold. Pair things you would never have paired before. And you can color block too. Do it. You know you want to.

I want that: J. Crew, color blocking, and THOSE PANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment