Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something Tasty: Q Tonic



Although, summer is about to bid us farewell, I am not going to stop drinking gin and tonics, the quintessential sumemrtime drink, anytime soon. Not since I (and by I, I usually mean my ever-more-informed mother) discovered Q Tonic.



Q Tonic is, in their own words:

"dedicated to making the world’s best tonic water - a clean, crisp, completely ungeneric beverage that enhances the finest spirits or stands proudly on its own. We’ve used the best ingredients we could find. We went to the slopes of the Peruvian Andes for hand-picked quinine and to the Mexican countryside for organic agave, a sweetener better than honey with a gently rounded sweetness. We meticulously refined our recipe with both food scientists and mixologists. Then we worked with one of New York City’s best design shops to develop a bottle as beautiful as the liquid it holds. We think we’ve come up with a superior tonic water. One that’s good enough for the gin, vodka, or rum you’d choose to mix it with. And good enough to change the way you think about tonic water."

Q Tonic is, in my words:

"YUMMY!" "And I love the bottle." (I am a marketing execs dream.)



It has a sophisticated flavor, less sugar and calories, and is great to bring to a cocktail party. It is seriously good. The ginger is delicious too!

Available in Olympia at Drees, in Missoula at The Good Food Store, in Bozeman at The Co-op, in Billings at City Vineyard, online at Amazon.com, and at a variety of other places. Check their website. If you are a daily drinker (not that I would know anything about that), it isn't very budget friendly, but it is a great way to celebrate. (Skinny Girl aint got nothin' on this stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment