Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Good Mani



I love a good manicure. There is something about trimmed cuticles, moisturized fingers, and bright polish + a little glitter that elevates my mood in a way I can't explain. It is probably what bungee jumpers get out of a jump, smokers get out of a smoke, or dogs get out of sticking their head out the car window. Being a low maintenance gal, I think good grooming can go a long way in making you look polished, even if your hair is in a pony and you aren't wearing anything but yesterday's mascara. Recently, I committed to NOT getting a mani or pedi until Bon Lemon sold a jewelry spa kit. I wasn't anticipating a hunger strike. I was trying to make something happen for our sales. But my nails... They were afright... Lucky for me: who comes to the rescue? None other than Sweet Peach, my mani/pedi loving mother in Scottsdale on vaca and hoping we could have a mini-spa date together. Is it Christmas? My nails think so.



I am still hoping to sell a Bon Lemon jewelry kit to a couple of fab spas this month, but now I have the nails to make our jewelry shine. How cute are our pink with silver glitter nails? My mom did mostly pink with one glitter, I did mostly glitter with one pink. (Duh. I love glitter.) It was our first time at Bliss Spa which was super duper great! Fantab!



This was our nail inspiration. It came from Pinterest. Have I mentioned, I love Pinterest?



Likey this caviar mani.



And how cute are these multicolored french tips?

Have any good manicure pics? Show us what you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment