Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sweet Saturday: July 6, 2013


Hello All!  It is Sweet Saturday.  I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend celebrating our nation's independence.  Congrats to the winner of last week's Sweet Saturday, Carissa D.  She posted a picture of herself hula hooping in the sunshine and won a Colorescience Mineral Sunscreen from Spruce Skin and Wax Shoppe.  Thanks for playing all!


This past week has been filled with experiences, both joyful and sobering.  The feelings I am left with are those of gratitude.  The time we have here is fleeting and although, I try and live everyday to its fullest, I am guilty of looking at what's next rather than enjoying the present.  I am reminded of how gratitude can transform any experience.  Today, I am grateful for my lungs, the amazing people who give meaning to my life, a refrigerator full of food, and the joy of spreading sparkle.  


For Sweet Saturday, I would like to share a few quotes of gratitude.  "Like" your favorite on Facebook and next week, we will draw a winner from all entries.  We will donate $50 to the winner's charity of choice, because we believe giving is an expression of gratitude.  



Hug the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment