Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful For... Onion + Thyme Butter Buns



I am thankful for all of the people I spent Thanksgiving with: the parents who raised me and continue to teach me more about life than anybody I know, the sister I used to fight with and can't live without, the baby in her belly who will soon to grow up to be the coolest person ever, my always-down-for-whatever brother in law, my brother in law's sweet mother and fun father, 6 Par Farmer, Grandma Cookie, Dolce Vita Evans and Kenzie Kovarik, and lastly Sister A (not my real sister, but my sister's sister in law, whom I like to call sister, because she is fab.)

Sister A is multi-talented. She makes cheese balls and flower arrangements. She travels around the globe (and, apparently, is always getting upgraded to first class. Insert profanity.). And she has a dry sense of humor I have always wished I could replicate, but, instead, I just admire.

Tonight, our Thanksgiving feast was all very tasty, as we spent the holiday with sister's mother in law (there has to be a better way to refer to these "relatives") who is a gourmet cook. It is hard to pick just one dish to focus on, but Sister A (who is super hip and chic) was reading the recipe for her Onion and Thyme Butter Buns on her IPad. It caught my eye, because it was on a great blog and had some fantastic photographs. So, for your cooking pleasure, I highly recommend this delicious bread complete with pearl onions and fresh thyme. Mmm...

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/11/in-the-kitchen-with-nikole-herriotts-butter-buns.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment