Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blogging about Bloggers in the Blogosphere



When I decided I wanted to have an online business, my good friend, Montana Belle, sat me down and said, "You need to blog almost everyday and you need to Twitter/Tweet/Not be a Twit." I have always enjoyed blogging (I like to hear myself talk, I guess) and the Tweeting is finally starting to make sense. But there are days when, even I, don't have anything to say. Blogging is a commitment just like anything else. If you start slipping, you become irrelevant and people stop reading.

One thing I do when I don't have anything interesting to talk about is look at other people's blogs. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right? It is AMAZING how talented and creative people are. And when you start reading a good blog, it indefinitely introduces you to a treasure trove of other good blogs. One I recently discovered and am currently obsessed with is www.eatdrinkchic.com.

How cool are these Valentine's printables?



2 comments:

  1. Montana Belle needs to take her own advice! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're prego and your roof blows off, you get a hall pass.

    ReplyDelete