Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars Sparkle





--Jake and Maggie were my favorite "couple" of the evening. So fab! (I know everyone else hates the dress, but I kind of liked it. And I love those two. Cute. Cute. Cute.)--

I was going to write a blog about the accessories of The Oscars. The dresses always take center stage, but some of the sparkle is just as jaw dropping. I was looking for pictures online and found a blog that had already done a perfect job of reporting on all the fabulous jewelry. Why reinvent the wheel? After all, imitation is the best form of flattery. Here is the run down of the hottest accessories of the night. (Maggie's Fred Leighton vintage platinum and diamond bracelet with emerald and sapphire brooch was my fav. Love!)

http://dulceluxe.blogspot.com/2010/03/jewels-of-2010-oscars.html (For some reason, my hyperlink button isn't working. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment