Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thirty One Candles

Yep. It is official. I am 31. And the sun was shining for the whole day of my birth! Woo hoo! I never know what to do for birthdays. I don't want people to feel obligated to come to a party in my honor, but I don't want to leave people out. I never know what is appropriate.

Being the card lover I am, one of my favorite things about holidays is the cards. I thought I would share some of the fabulous cards my loved ones sent. Thanks friends :)



A tres chic card that makes me want to drink champagne and wear frilly things.



Sentimental and sweet. Love.



Cute. Cute. Cute.



I love Pump Wearing Parole Officer.



Muahahahaha. I LOVE this one.



Nothing says you know me like handmade caramels from Bozeman, Montana.



Speaking of knowing me...

I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment