Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Showers: Champagne and Deviled Eggs



I have been listening to a book on tape about religion, and I have some pretty profound (or at least I think they are :) thoughts to share and questions to ask about what religion is and what it means for us. But for now, I am in Whitefish, Montana celebrating the soon to be mama, Montana Belle and her sweet little It'll. The weekend will be filled with love and good food, not philosophical thought. So we will table the religion post.

After a lovely dinner with my co-host, Schezwan Shrimp, Montana Belle and I at Latitude 48 (the chicken was delic!) we are back at the house fixing some deviled eggs for tomorrow. Let's just say, we are enjoying ourselves. What fun to be with such wonderful ladies!

More on religion. After some diaper talk, finger sandwiches, and gift opening.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love the deviled egg recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much to it. Mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. Mmmm. Do you have a more exciting one? Would love to hear it.

    ReplyDelete