Thursday, March 10, 2011

On the road again...



On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again. Sing it Willie.

I am hitting the road today for a whirlwind trip. First stop: Spokane for lunch with a friend, then Missoula for a belated birthday dinner, then to Whitefish for a fabulous, Montana themed baby shower I am helping organize, then to Bigfork to see friends and have a trunk show, then to Missoula for another trunk show and a business meeting, then to Great Falls for another trunk show and the Russell Art Auction weekend, then to Arizona to see 6 Par Farmer, then drive all the way back (because I am a nice girlfriend), then drive my stuff from Great Falls to Olympia for more trunk shows. Whew. That is quite the trip. (I learned that when I started to pack for all of these activities. The snow boots and the sun dress don't usually go in the same suitcase.)

Some people think it sounds glamorous to live the life of a long haul trucker. If you think pepperonis sticks, leg cramps, and rest stops are glamorous, then, "Yes, of course it is." Today, I am going to try and avoid the cocktail pep. Maybe pack some fruit for myself. And think about how lucky I am to go share to Bon Lemon (and Amy Evans) love in so many places.

See you on I-90.

No comments:

Post a Comment