Friday, March 25, 2011

Sultry Southerner... Hiking... Scottsdale



One of my favorite people ever, Sultry Southerner (named by 6 Par Farmer), has come to visit us in Scottsdale! Yay! We have been having so much fun every day hiking, having pool time, riding the bikes, and enjoying happy hour. Vacation for all! (I am drinking a delicious cocktail, as we speak.)

It is great to have guests who enjoy hiking, because Scottsdale has some pretty fabulous hikes available. Because I am a popsicle and melt in the sun, we have to go early in the morning, but we have hiked both days Sultry Southerner has been here. Here is some footage from Camelback and Squaw Peak. Sultry Southerner is in great shape, and we think should model for Lulu Lemon. (Ignore my heavy breathing and the constant "woo hooing." What can I say, I am excited for Sultry Southerner's visit!)

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure why the video is more like an "acid trip" than a documentary, but it is...

    ReplyDelete