Thursday, March 24, 2011

You don't care about my dog




So, it turns out, based on my blog statistics you all don't care much about my dog, or politics, or restaurant reviews. You like to read about shopping, manicures, religion, and my sister. I am not sure what this says about my readership, my writings, or my chosen subject matter. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am a reasonably quick learner.

Therefore, I plan to blog less about my latest meal (my mom read me an article about how sick and tired people are of all of the pictures and descriptions of the perfect foie gras, phad thai, and pickled pig's feet) and more about my sister's baby and my quest to find a suitable religion. One of my most popular blog posts ever was about Van's corn dogs, but I think if I spend too much time blogging about that, I will weigh 300 lbs.

Until tomorrow, Dolce Vita Evans, the cutest dog in the world, sends his love. And I had some delicious Thai soup for dinner while discussing the current state of the economy. (I said I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.)

5 comments:

  1. Your comment "One of my most popular blog posts ever was about Van's corn dogs, but I think if I spend too much time blogging about that, I will weigh 300 lbs" made me seriously laugh out loud!
    Very funny post! And your dog is adorable!

    ~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ariel! The corn dogs are soooo good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I should stop blogging about food??? Nah...I don't believe all statistics and you shouldn't either! Love the blog...fellow blogger! Did I mention I'm not the brightest bulb?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute Dog! What a face!

    Know you've got me craving a corn dog too!

    Thanks for visiting Satrview Sonnet. Sure...I could ship you a cute plate stand. I think I had the larger ones listed at $28.00. Let me know.

    Been busy doing furniture and dress forms! Getting ready to a couple inspired by Maebel on Monday. One in the similar yellows and then a fun one with black and white fabric and bee graphics. I'll share when they are done.

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    Cori

    ReplyDelete