Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Alexis Bittar: On Michelle Obama's Cardigan and Yours Too!



One of Bon Lemon's favorite designers of all time is Alexis Bittar. I consider myself an early adopter, as I had been drooling over Alexis long before Nordstrom, Michelle Obama, and CFDA (he was accessory designer of the year in 2010) discovered him. (I am patting myself on the back as we speak.) Now you can find his stuff in lots of places, but nowhere better than Bon Lemon!

When I decided to carry Alexis Bittar, I knew his price points were on the higher end for our "affordable" collection, but I think the uniqueness of his pieces and their durability totally warrants the price. Carrying Alexis Bittar doesn't consist of picking stuff out and sending them your crdeit card information. We had to send pictures of our store, tell them which other fabulous lines we carry, and fill out an extensive application.



Lucky for us, Alexis Bittar quickly realized how fabulous Bon Lemon is (duh) and we got the go ahead. Our first order consisted of more affordable pieces to ease people into the Alexis Bittar experience. This time, we did the exact opposite. This week we are getting in some amazing, show stopping, jaw dropping, to-die-for Alexis Bittar pieces. They aren't for everyday. But OMG, they are fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment