Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hump Day Half-Off Special: Faux Pearl Snake Knot Bracelet



Apparently, I was too excited to tell you about La Dolce Vita yesterday, and I skipped over Wednesday entirely. And missed the Hump Day Special. Sorry! So... today's (or yesterday's) Hump Day Half-Off Special is the Faux Pearl Snake Knot Bracelet. It features faux pearls tied with waxed cotton and an adjustable snake knot closure. It is great for layering or can be worn all by itself.

Regularly $28. Today, only on Facebook, it is $14. Get them before they sell out!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to have missed that special...I LIKE IT! Just have to say to my friend...you are truly inspired and amazballs...LOVE, LOVE the "new" site and as far as I'm concerned you have made it! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend. It sold out, so it must have been a good one. You're too sweet with your words :) XOXO.

    ReplyDelete