Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Polyvore



I have been wanting to start playing with Polyvore for quite awhile. For those of you who aren't familiar, Polyvore is this really cool website where you can make "sets" of clothing, accessories, art, etc. People are really creative and there are color themes, designer themes, trends, stories and more. Many look like they were done by a graphic designer. (And then there are those of us that are still learning :)

Many online stores have their entire collection uploaded to Polyvore, but as a user, you can also "clip" items from any website. (Good news for us little people!) It is meant to be an interactive shopping site and fashion community. I want to start creating "sets" that include Bon Lemon items and spread the Bon Lemon love.

This is my first attempt at a "set." I still need to figure out how to remove the entire background from the Bon Lemon items, but it is a good starting point. My inspiration was Bon Lemon's customers: savvy and chic. It includes many of my favorite things: Veuve Cliquot, Bond No. 9, The Week, Christian Louboutin (let's be real, I can't wear 5" heels, but I wish I could), party dresses and, of course, Bon Lemon!

Would love to see some "sets" our customers have made with Bon Lemon items. I feel another contest coming on...

No comments:

Post a Comment