Thursday, April 28, 2011

Morning Wake Up Calls From Children Are Pretty


-The master "waker-upper."-

I was looking through the pictures on my phone yesterday (at a stoplight, not while I was driving), and I found this video from my trip to North Carolina. It made me laugh at loud.

Since we spent a semester on a ship together, my Semester at Sea friends and I are very familiar with each other's routines. We were reminded of these routines on our trip. Some things never change. Every morning, my friend's 3 year old and 1 year old got up at 6ish, along with their dad. I got up at 7:30, along with their mom. And at about 9:30 we would take the kids into the room of our third friend who, despite being a working professional now, has not lost her ability (surely perfected during her tenure at UC-Santa Barbara) to sleep until noon. I couldn't sleep until noon if I tried. And when on vacation with two children, there was no chance of that for my friend either.

This little video documents the kids conducting their morning wake up call. Pure, innocent joy. How sweet are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment