Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretty



Since I decided to focus my blog solely on "pretty things," I have been thinking a lot about what makes something/someone "pretty." Writing only about pretty things has been a challenge for me, because sometimes I think about ugly things, or silly things, or philosophical things. I am not always thinking about pretty things. Limiting the scope of my blog has been a challenge, because sometimes I can't think of anything pretty to talk about.

Today, was not a morning inspired by "pretty." So I started to think about all of the things I think are pretty. And I thought I would list a few. It is amazing how forcing yourself to think about pretty things can make your day a little prettier.

First off, I think my mom and sister are very pretty. Inside and out. Love them.



Leaves dancing in the wind are pretty.



This Kate Spade dress is pretty. I swear her collection gets better every year. Fabulous!



Old couples in love are pretty.



European artisan jewels are pretty.



Pavlova is pretty. And so delicious.



Kindess is pretty.



Anything by 3J Workshop is pretty. I think I need the whole spring collection.



Corn dogs are pretty. Well, they are pretty darn tasty. :)

I guess, the moral of the story is "pretty" is a feeling not a fact. And you can decide anything is pretty if you want it to be. I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty and gaaaaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment